Sell Watch in Bergen County
How long does it take to sell a Watch?
When people come into our shop to sell watches, they often wonder how long the whole process will take. This is especially true when people are selling luxury watches which may be worth thousands of dollars. Fortunately, since we have a staff of experienced watch buyers, you can typically be in and out of the shop in an hour or less. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, and one of the most important factors will be how long you want to think about whether or not you want to sell the watch.
We don’t rush our customers into making a decision, because we know that this can be a difficult choice. You want to make sure that you’re doing the right thing for you, which we completely respect. With that in mind, some customers will have our offer within a very short period of time, but then they want to think it over for an hour or more. If you know you want to sell right away, however, the process goes much more quickly.
What Steps are involved to Sell Watches
To make it easier and more exact, you can look through the following steps that you’ll have to go through whenever you sell a watch in Bergen County. The length of time each step can take will vary slightly from customer to customer, but this should give you a good idea of how long it might take you to get cash for your watch.
• Appraisal – The first thing we’ll do when you bring in a watch is perform a detailed appraisal. One of our watch experts will determine things like the brand, the year it was made, the condition it is in and whether or not it is authentic.
• Offer – Once we have completed the appraisal, we’ll make you an offer to purchase the watch. We work hard to be able to offer as much as we can for every watch, while still making enough to keep the shop functioning properly. While there may be some room for negotiation in some cases, we try to make a fair offer the first time.
• You Decide – When we’ve made an offer, you then have to decide whether or not you want to sell your watch in Bergen County. If you decide that you don’t, you can keep the watch and the information you were provided from the appraisal free of charge. If you decide you do want to sell, we go to the next step.
• Paperwork – When you sell a watch in Bergen County, we have to have you fill out some paperwork that essentially says that you are the owner of the watch, and have the right to sell. It then goes over the price and that it is non-refundable. If you read through the whole thing (which we recommend) it can take a little bit of time, but not too much.
• Get Paid – Once the paperwork is done, we’ll pay you for your watch on the spot, and you can go enjoy your money.
That’s it. We work hard to make it as easy as possible to get cash for watches. If you want to sell your watch, just stop in our shop and we’ll be happy to help you every step of the way.